Our Regulatory Radar Service provides a comprehensive, systematic overview of existing and anticipated regulatory requirements for coding of pharmaceutical products.
The Excellis Regulatory Radar Service:
- Provides early warning of new and emerging coding requirements
- Notes the background to the requirement, the scope of the requirement and the effective dates
- Records the details of specific coding requirements at different pack level
- Captures the role and obligations of the different trading partners
- Offers a guide to the capabilities and enablers required to fulfill the requirements
- Can be used to inform the regulatory monitoring and assessment processes of pharma supply chain participants
Accessible through an annual subscription, Radar also features our Regulatory Radar report that is updated every quarter by our subject matter experts.
You can also access the latest regulatory information from a range of different countries around the world.
Excellis offers a monthly Radar subscription service where you can receive the FULL documents for each country.
The following changes have been made- the addition of Iraq, Paraguay, and Zambia markets.