Global Track & Trace (GTT) was created in 2009 to support the Pharmaceutical Industry as it relates to the product serialization mandates. The GTT mission is to foster global collaboration between the pharmaceutical supply chain partners while at the same time identifying business value to customers looking to drive a return on their investment.
As part of this effort, GTT monitors global regulatory mandates, reports those updates to our members to support their business requirements.
Maximize the GTT Experience – Become a member!
Stay up-to-date with the latest in the pharmaceutical end-to-end supply chain by joining our GTT membership program!
The best part?
Membership Perks include:
- EXCLUSIVE regulatory updates
- Early access to white papers
- The opportunity to participate in Quarterly Roundtable discussions with your best-in-class peers and partners
Upcoming GTT Events
Join us on November 16 from 9:00AM – 4:00PM EST!
Industry experts and your best-in-class peers to facilitate discussion on:
- FDA Guidance on Suspect & Illegitimate Product, Product Identifiers, and Enhanced Drug Distribution
- PDG Blueprint for Interoperability and corresponding Workshops
- Launching product into the EU, including Brexit impact, Alerts, and IDMP
- Brand Protection to further secure Supply Chain and Customers
- Supply Chain Digitization Use cases
- Global Regulatory Update on Russia, China, Brazil, and others
**This event is being planned for in-person. Any changes due to the COVID-19 Delta variant will be communicated ASAP**