Check out the sessions we covered at GTT on April 28 and 29, 2021!
Session 1: Global Regulatory Update
Global Regulatory Update discusses US DSCSA, EU-FMD, and Russia State of the Union, as well as IDMP Considerations and new/emerging regulations for Brazil, China, and others.
- Christoph Krahenbuhl (Regulations SME, Senior Director, Excellis Health Solutions)
- Chris Stickel (Regulations SME, Managing Consultant, Excellis Health Solutions)
Session 2: Serialization 2.0
Learn the best approach to positively impact the stakeholders within and outside of your organization, as well as “what’s left?” and the 2023 To-Do list.
- Linda Carney (Program Director, Vertex)
- Mike Kinsella (Servier)
Session 3: Mergers, Acquisitions, and Divestitures
Hear about the impact on Serialization and what to do if you are being acquired (or if you are acquiring). What should you look for? What should you expect?
- Mark Gutmann (Global Serialization Program Director, Mylan)
- Mark Wessel (Senior Director, Global Supply Chain – Serialization Center of Excellence, Pfizer)
Session 4: Supply Chain Digitization
A discussion with Captis. Hear Andy Hart, PharmD. RPh. discuss Clinical Transformation, End-to-End Visibility (such as Digital Recalls), and Manufacturer/Dispenser collaboration.
- Andy Hart, PharmD. RPh. (Pharmacy Executive Strategic Partnerships and Programs, Captis)
Session 5: Brand Protection
Hear Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson discuss the role of Global Security and Brand Protection teams on the distribution of COVID-19 vaccines. The speakers recognized the monumental effort and the quickness with which they were able to launch the vaccines and appreciated that their teams were involved right from the onset.
- Rich Kaeser (Vice President Global Brand Protection, Johnson & Johnson)
- Angel Melendez (Sr. Director Americas & Global Security Operations Center, Pfizer)