Serialization 2.0 – What’s Next?
With major DSCSA and EU-FMD deadlines behind us, it’s time to consider the next steps.
Date: Wednesday, February 12
Time: 11AM EST
This event is FREE.
The road to serialization has been long and arduous for the pharmaceutical industry. Yet, there are still many hurdles to overcome in the next few years–saleable returns, line aggregation and interoperable data exchange just to name a few.
Additionally, industry experts now realize that serialization alone will not solve the ever-increasing global threat of counterfeited and diverted pharmaceutical products. The investments made to date on serialization are staggering and pharmaceutical companies are now looking to leverage these efforts to more effectively fight their supply chain and compliance issues.
Join us as we discuss the future of the pharmaceutical supply chain and review innovative technologies that will not only get us to the 2023 DSCSA deadline, but we are changing the landscape for brand, product and consumer protection.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- Saleable returns and VRS
- Secure tracking at the package level, including aggregation
- Why your drug distribution channel is still not safe
- Augmenting existing serialization solutions with innovative technologies
- Leveraging existing package labeling to fight supply chain threats
- Cost-effective solutions to prevent counterfeiting and diversion
- Greg Cathcart – CEO, Excellis Health Solutions
- Steve Tallant – Senior Director, Market Development – Solution Marketing Group (Systech)
- Alexander J. Klemp – Technical Services Project Manager (Sharp Packaging Solutions)
This event is sponsored by Systech.