As a Virtual Pharma company, your primary focus is on the science and finding new ways to meet existing and unmet medical needs; however, there are important steps you need to follow to bring your product to market and achieve success. Commercialising your product successfully relies on how effectively you can leverage what the relevant domain experts can offer.
Join Excellis Europe and Phoenix Group to hear how we have successfully supported, from strategy to sustainability, a range of biotech/startups for their market entry in Europe!
- Christoph Krähenbühl – Senior Director (Excellis Europe)
- Stefan Pflug – Head of Corporate Pharma Services & Sourcing (PHOENIX Group)
This webinar will help you identify what to focus on to achieve success based on our deep subject matter expertise.
Same time. Same webinar link. New topic: AGGREGATION.
Meet our NEW guest: Mark Gutmann, Global Serialization Program Director at Mylan!
Join us on July 9 @ 3PM EST.
This 30-minute FREE webinar series is dedicated to demystify the seven pillars of Serialization 2.0 that affect your supply chain while on the path to compliance. Have you determined the best approach that will positively impact the stakeholders within and outside of your organization?
In our upcoming episode, you will chat LIVE with global pharmaceutical company, Mylan, to discuss their plans for aggregation and the potential benefits of solution consolidation.
We will cover all your burning questions including:
- What are the compliance mandates you face for aggregation?
- What are the considerations that may impact your supply chain?
- Rip & Replace
- Are you developing a contingency plan?
- Are you planning to upgrade and/or replace your technology solution/software by potentially consolidating your vendors?
- Are you happy with the performance of your current serialization vendor?
- Have you considered a replacement strategy?