With illicit trade on the rise in both global and online marketplaces, the risk of falling victim to counterfeiting, product diversion, and tampering has never been greater. It is vital every organization understands the operational and reputational threats that illicit trade poses and, crucially, how to guard against it.
We offer a multi-faceted and multi-disciplinary Brand Protection program designed to protect your business, suppliers, and customers. Through our comprehensive range of services and our custom Brand Protection Blueprint, we specialize in designing and implementing solutions that address your key risk areas while aligning with your individual business needs.
Our Brand Protection services include:
- Risk assessment and audits
- Third party supplier evaluation and selection
- Data and analytics
- Trademark registration/recordal
- Supply chain security practices, including distributor compliance, returns and destruction
- Incident management and response
- Product security investigations and enforcement
- Product protection/authentication technologies
- Online and offline market monitoring
- Communication, education and awareness
- Program design, management and governance
- Policy, standards and practices development
- Collaboration with customs, law enforcement and government agencies
Whether you need to improve an existing Brand Protection program or put a new one in place, contact us to learn how we can help keep your entire value chain secure.